Wednesday, October 14, 2009

More of Eliza.









Here are some more pictures of Eliza. The Nurses love Eliza and are constantly wanting to do photo shoots with her. Here are a few pictures of her during bath time and also during a photo shoot that 3 of the Nurses put together. Eliza has a very calm personality, and hardly ever cries but when she does all of the nurses run to her. She is a very happy and content baby. Doctors have said that she may be coming home Friday or Saturday if all does well.

8 comments:

Jared said...

he's to hoping that she can pack on the beef so she can go home.

Trish said...

Oh, I hope she can go home this weekend! I'm sure you are ready to be out of the hospital scene for a while. Can you e-mail me your address?
Love you guys!

Tyson and DeeAnna said...

She just gets cuter and cuter, is that her carseat tent?

Cameron and Sarah said...

It sure is!!! The Nurses took it off and took photos of both side of it but it washed her out on the front side. I love it by the way I put it on that day and Just LOVE IT!!! Thank you so much.

Tyson and DeeAnna said...

Who knew it could be so useful! Does it match the carseat ok?

Heather said...

She is so beautiful!!!! I love the pictures of taking the bath.

I was going to say something else after that, but I have three kids trying to get ready for school and I now have no idea what I was even thinking. Know that we love you guys.

Cameron and Sarah said...

Well the carseat I bought was a little on the boy side because we thought she was a boy, so the cover really makes it girlie. I LOVE IT. I actally wanted to get one but had no idea of where to get one so its perfect! Thank you Dee and Tyson!

soup-sista said...

I hope that she will get to come home this weekend!! I love the pictures she is just so prfect!! love you