Saturday, February 13, 2010

EARLY VALENTINES DAY!!!!



VALENTINES DAY!!!!!!!!







This year Cameron and I agreed that we wouldn't get anything for each other for Valentines................ Well that didn't happen, I suspected that Cameron would get me something and he thought I was going to get him something so we both ended up getting something for each other. We both couldn't wait to give our gifts tomorrow so we both exchanged them today.


I got Cameron a IPOD Nano, to replace the one that was stolen on our Anniversary


AND Cameron got me a........... 5 ft Pearl Necklace!!!!!!

I'm one spoiled Girl!

Maybe one year we really will mean it.

2 comments:

Jared said...

Carrie and I haven't bought anything for each other for Valentines for a few years.

Heather said...

It may come with time. I don't think Blake and I have gotten anything for each other for the last 8 years. Course, the fact that we have Christmas, Anniversary, and three birthdays pretty quick might have something to do with the budget. That necklace is beautiful!!!!!