Monday, February 8, 2010

Our beautiful little girl

My little butterfly
I've always wanted to have a dress up box so, I'm starting one for Eliza.




Many of you don't know that I HATE feet, I mean HATE them. I even Hate my own. I think feet are really ugly. I can't touch feet and I can't have feet touch me. But Baby feet I can handle. I love her feet. I think they are soo CUTE!

As you can see I take pictures a LOT!!!
Eliza shows how excited she really is to have her picture taken.

First time having nails painted!


2 comments:

Jared said...

I agree with you on both accounts. People feet are not cute but baby feet are.

mommyballs said...

She just gets more and more beautiful!!! I love her eyes and that picture where she is smiling!! I hadn't thought of painting Emma's nails . . . great idea!! Love you, Erinn